Welcome

مدونتي شخصية,و سأنشر من خلالها مواضيع يهتم بها اغلب الاشخاص

Thursday 18 October 2007

New academic year

My new academic year's started already. My "back to school" is different this time as this is my final year so I have to put more effort than the last year.
I've started university a week ago. Every thing is looking good so far. They've already given us assignments, the first one should be submitted by tomorrow. I've worked through it and finished just now. I hope that I stay like this until the end of this academic year.
I will need everyone to pray for me, so I study well and hopefully I get the best marks. And the same to you all and who needs the prayers In-sha Allah.

2 comments:

الزرقاء و ندى الجنة said...

do your best and Allah will help..you..
:) btawfeweeq sis

Manal said...

تسلمين اخيتي

محتاجين دعاءكم

والله يوفق الجميع