Welcome

مدونتي شخصية,و سأنشر من خلالها مواضيع يهتم بها اغلب الاشخاص

Thursday 8 December 2011

My good neighbour

I have just got the bad news about my sweet Jean, that she have passed away on the 8th December 2011. Our neighbourhood will always miss her, the kind, peaceful and helpful friend around us. She was always there for me and my small family and watching my children growing up. Jean was a good reader for the newspaper articles and number of famous novels. Always thought about helping others even with number of handmade hats I use to see her sewing them to give out for charity. I used to enjoy looking at her while gardening, through my window to take some gardening tips. But I must say that no one can beat her, or being as good as her than our next door neighbour June.
I can't stop my tears and I am sure I will never forget her and her white heart. I can't forget that she looked really strong facing the symptoms of cancer. Saying to her husband Tom that she is feeling healthy. But, Tom had become depressed until he passed away two months ago. He told me weeks before he passed away that he cant think of his life without Jean, he didn't know that he is going to leave her first. Since then, Jean become someone else. Her husband's death was the disaster that changed everything.
I always loved her strength, will, her smile, her hugs when she see me around. Jean, you are part of my family and you will always be in my heart. May God bless you and your husband. Also, I pray for Jean's daughter to give her the strength after her mother and father's death in the same year.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: